Monday, May 17, 2010

PaperBag Rider

Traci-

I'm on the search for a bike this summer. I have this vision of waking up, throwing a sun dress on, and then riding a bike to work... And then I realize that I work at least 20 miles away:)

The picture below is an old picture of Diane Kruger riding her bike, but she is exactly the person I think of when it comes to summer and biking. (I even love her scarf!)

On the same note, I've also been looking for a cute cross body bag to go with a bike. Something that could carry a snack on the 20 miles to work:)

I honestly haven't found many cross body bags that are truly appealing. I saw this bag below by Emporio Armani and thought it looked classic and simply. The best part is that it's not leather- it's a fabric bag which would be perfect to stay up with the "green-ness" of bike riding:) This Fabric Shoulder Bag I found on Farfetch.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment