Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MY- Kita: I want these!!!

Traci-
I think I've asked everyone I know if I should get these...I'm driving everyone NUTS! So what do you think? A. Kinney Court had a Mykita trunk show about 2 weeks ago where I met the Mykita designers and now I am in love with their frames.

These are the Hamilton frames. They are a limited edition of a collaboration between Mykita and Marios Schwab. You can look at them at Mykita.com.

This tid-bit might help with the decision...Below is the Mykita store in Berlin. During the trunk show, the Mykita designers told me the lights behind the displays are motioned censored to follow people as they walk by, and the carts in front are old flight attendant carts that hold glasses and tools.
Let me know what you think:)
-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment