Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Search: Leggings

Traci-

Do you remember when leggings first came about? Now they have become a staple item in our wardrobes. Since I pretty much live in them now, I'm always searching for a good pair. Here are some of my results thus far...

This legging is a little funky with the twists on the side. It's called Little Lover Legging by Insight. Only $46 at NeedSupply.com.
This is a great look that's different but I think very wearable from Hellz Bellz. Check them out in this cobalt color and in black at 80s Purple.

Below are the Black Milk- Black Spartans leggings. Find them and more interesting leggings here.
Other top sites:
Topshop- Very cute floral leggings.
Zara- They have everything under the sun.
Diesel- Some of their leggings are actually on sale (for around $45) on 80sPurple.com.
LnA- Always produce a great basic black legging.

The stretch:
Vince- Vince leggings are amazing. I'm eyeing their stretch suede leggings, but they run around $900.

But- I'll keep looking!

-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment