Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Outfitter

Traci-

I love the traveler post... As you know, I'm going to Hong Kong for my job, and you may be going to Paris (fingers crossed)...We will have to meet each other in one of the places and mimic the traveler spread:)

I'm already starting to pack for Hong Kong, and this is what I think would be the perfect outfit... The entire outfit I found and created through Shopbop.com, which is one of my go to online stores.

*Side note: I found a LA Rok dress at Bloomingdales that was on sale, and then found it for even cheaper on Shopbop.com. To top it off, the Shopbop website was waaaaay nicer than the unhelpful employees at Bloomingdales... The clothes, dressing rooms, and store were a mess at Bloomingdales, and I was lucky to find anything I was looking for. I've learned my lesson. Try it on at Bloomingdales- Buy it at Shopbop. Free shipping too!



Handbag: BE & D
Smock: Patterson J. Kincaid
Shoes: 7 For All Mankind

Miss you friend! I'll post about my trip in Hong Kong! See you after I get back!

Love,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment